The Outlandish Companion
Companion to Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, and Drums of Autumn
(The Outlandish Companions, #1)
by Diana Gabaldon
About The Book
#1 New York Times bestselling author Diana Gabaldon has captivated millions of readers with her critically acclaimed Outlander novels, the inspiration for the Starz original series. From the moment Claire Randall stepped through a standing stone circle and was thrown back in time to the year 1743 — and into a world that threatens life, limb, loyalty, heart, soul, and everything else Claire has — readers have been hungry to know everything about this world and its inhabitants, particularly a Scottish soldier named Jamie Fraser.
In this beautifully illustrated compendium of all things Outlandish, Gabaldon covers the first four novels of the main series, including:
• full synopses of Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, and Drums of Autumn
• a complete listing of the characters (fictional and historical) in the first four novels in the series, as well as family trees and genealogical notes
• a comprehensive glossary and pronunciation guide to Gaelic terms and usage
• the fully explicated Gabaldon Theory of Time Travel
• frequently asked questions to the author and her (sometimes surprising) answers
• an annotated bibliography
• essays about medicine and magic in the eighteenth century, researching historical fiction, creating characters, and more
• professionally cast horoscopes for Jamie and Claire
For anyone who wants to spend more time with the Outlander characters and the world they inhabit, Diana Gabaldon here opens a door through the standing stones and offers a guided tour of what lies within.
TXT ebook The Outlandish Companion download on iPad on Barnes & Noble. Online book The Outlandish Companion by Diana Gabaldon. EPUB The Outlandish Companion Diana Gabaldon read on IndieBound.
FB2 book The Outlandish Companion buy cheap for Android. MOBI The Outlandish Companion read online on Dymocks. Hardback ebook The Outlandish Companion by Diana Gabaldon Mac.
Hardcover ebook The Outlandish Companion Diana Gabaldon download iPhone. Paperback book The Outlandish Companion buy on Bookshop. PDF The Outlandish Companion by Diana Gabaldon download for Kindle on Booktopia.